At Neilson Creek

Through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP), we have a volunteer who will prepare and e-file your income tax directly to Canada Revenue Agency.

The volunteer has a police check, a financial background, taken the CRA course and has approval to do income tax.

This is a free service.

Who can he help and do taxes for?

– Social assistance recipients
– Seniors
– Youth
– Individuals with income up to $30,000, couples with income up to $40,000  and individuals with a dependent up to $35,000.
– He cannot do taxes for self-employed, if you have filed for bankruptcy, have capital gains or losses.

Call or e-mail the office for an appointment to have your taxes done