Hope to find everyone well at this time.
Another week with various items to share with the Co-op members:
- Archie will be fertilizing the entire Co-op property Friday. This means all common areas and front lawns.
- On Thursday, April 30 there will be a 40 yard bin brought to Neilson Creek for your use. The bin is removed on Monday, May 4 in the morning. It will be located at the bottom of 235 Manse.
Metal can be placed to the north of the bin (facing Lawrence) and we will arrange for a separate metal pick up. If you know someone who does metal pick up, please call or message the office with the name and number.
YOU CAN put out old furniture, broken stuff, plastic toys, etc.
NO TIRES, NO CHEMICALS, NO OIL, NO ANTIFREEZE, NO METALS, NO FOOD, NO RECYCLABLES GO IN THE BIN.
Please don’t overfill the bin. If we need another one, we will get another, as we often do. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING EXCEPT METAL OUTSIDE THE BIN.
- Back yard inspections have started. Please clean up your yard both for your enjoyment and your neighbours. I understand there is lots of raking still to be done.
When cleaning your yard, please remove the cover on your air conditioner.
- FURNACE FILTERS NEED TO BE CHANGED MONTHLY. This is important in the proper function of the furnace/air conditioning.
- This is the time to turn OFF the water to the HUMIDIFIER.
- Please tell me if there is anyone in your house who should receive this, other than you. Send me their e-mail address.
Again, stay safe.